Our Guiding Principles
Our success is based upon five guiding principles:
1. We promise to provide the highest level of representation possible for every client and for every case, large or small.
2. We foster open and collaborative communication with our clients because we believe it is critical to successful client outcomes.
3. We believe that aggressive, comprehensive, and passionate representation will lead to the best client result.
4. We believe that effective cost containment for the client is an essential element to thorough advocacy and ethical client representation.
5. We believe that consistent, responsive, and quality representation from all of our attorneys, and from each of our offices is of primary importance.
Our Promise to You
What sets us apart from other law firms is the promise we make with all of our clients. Since we founded the Rochester Law Center, it has been our mantra, and our singular goal. It informs everything we do. The promise is as follows:
We always guarantee that, as our client, you will receive cost-effective legal services delivered in a timely manner. We promise to involve you and communicate with you regularly. We cannot guarantee outcomes; we do guarantee you satisfaction with our service. If we do not perform to your satisfaction, inform us promptly. We will resolve the issue to your satisfaction.