Welcome To Rochester Law Center
Estate Plans | Wills and Trusts | Probate | Business Law | Real Estate Law
Chris Atallah Esq.
Founder and Managing Partner
Author of "The Ultimate Guide to Wills & Trusts - Estate Planning for Michigan Families"
Reserve Your Free Phone Consultation
Same Day Consultations Available
How Can We Can Help?
Experienced Estate Planning Attorneys In Rochester Hills Helping Our Clients Secure The Future For Their Loved Ones
We never know what could happen to us tomorrow. Which is why it’s so important to prepare an Estate Plan today. Our experienced Estate Planning Attorneys in Rochester Hills are ready to help you develop unique Estate Plan, custom tailored to your specific needs. Whether you need a Will, Living Trust, comprehensive Estate Plan, or assistance with a Probate Matter our Estate Planning Lawyers in Rochester Hills can help you design a comprehensive plan to protect your family, money, and property from the expensive costs and legal battles that can happen in Probate Court.
“Had no idea how to do a will or trust, but Chris made the experience very easy. He was very helpful. He was very understanding and extremely easy to work with. He understood what we needed and walked us through step by step. I would definitely recommend him. Thanks Chris!”
- Kim L.
Why Clients Choose Us
We've Helped 1,000s of Clients Estate Plan
We understand that your family’s planning needs are unique. That’s why we take a personalized approach to ensure that all of your needs are taken care of properly – the first time.
At Rochester Law Center, we promise to always deliver you the following:
- Customized Wills, Trusts, and Estate Plans to fit your needs
- Unlimited access to your attorney throughout the entire planning process
- No surprise costs – we quote flat fees
- Installment plans to help you get started now and pay over time
- No obligation consultations
- Personalized and friendly service
It’s our goal to give you outstanding customer service. We want you to feel knowledgeable and comfortable about all of your planning options and what we can do to help. We want to empower you to make great decisions so that you have the peace of mind knowing that your family will be taken care of, even if you’re no longer there to take care of them yourself. That’s why we provide free consultations & practical guidance.
Our Services Include:
- Comprehensive Estate Plans
- Will Preparation
- Last Will and Testament
- Living Wills
- Trust Preparation
- Special Needs Trust Preparation
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Trustee Services
- Asset Protection Planning
- Financial Power of Attorney
- Medical Power Of Attorney
- Medicaid Planning
- Business startup and formation (LLC and Corporation)
- Real estate transactions (commercial and residential)
- Deed drafting
- Michigan Lady Bird Deeds