Meet Attorney Chris Atallah - Founder and Managing Partner
Author of "The Ultimate Guide to Wills and Trusts - Estate Planning for Michigan Families"
Over the past decade, Chris Atallah has helped 1,000s of Michigan families and businesses secure their futures in all matters of Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning, and Business Formation.
Licensed in the State of Michigan and the Federal 6th Circuit
State Bar of Michigan Memberships:
Probate and Estate Planning Section
Business Law Section
Real Property Law Section
International Law Section
Member of the Advisory Board of the Assistance League of Southeastern Michigan
Wayne State University Law School Cum Laude
Oakland University - Magna Cum Laude
We've Helped 1,000s of Clients Estate Plan
It’s our goal to give you outstanding customer service. We want you to feel knowledgeable and comfortable about all of your planning options and what we can do to help. We want to empower you to make great decisions so that you have the peace of mind knowing that your family will be taken care of, even if you’re no longer there to take care of them yourself. That’s why we provide free consultations & practical guidance.
Customized Plans and Flexible Options Based On Your Needs
At Rochester Law Center, we promise to always deliver you the following:
- Customized Wills, Trusts, and Estate Plans to fit your needs
- Unlimited access to your attorney throughout the entire planning process
- No surprise costs – we quote flat fees
- Installment plans to help you get started now and pay over time
- No obligation consultations and no high pressure sales tactics
- Personalized and friendly service
We understand that your family and your business planning needs are unique. That’s why we take a personalized approach to ensure that all of your needs are taken care of properly – the first time.
Our Estate Planning Services:
- Comprehensive Estate Planning
- Will Preparation
- Last Will and Testament
- Living Wills
- Trust Preparation
- Living Trusts
- Revocable Trusts
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Special Needs Trust Preparation
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Trustee Services
- Asset Protection Planning
- Financial Power of Attorney
- Medical Power of Attorney
- Medicaid Planning
- Business startup and formation (LLC and Corporation)
- Real estate transactions (commercial and residential)
- Deed drafting
Mentoring The Leaders Of Tomorrow
At Rochester Law Center, we believe in teaching and mentoring within the community to develop young minds into the leaders of tomorrow.
We are proud partners in the Rochester Community Schools Practicum – an internship program offering students an opportunity to experience the professional world while determining their interests in and aptitude for the law. We have helped train dozens of young students who have gone on to great success in the real world and who have themselves become dedicated to giving back to their communities.